Monday, December 17, 2007

Tizz the Season ...


You know this year I finally figured out what pisses me off about most people at this time of year the most.
It isn't that at this time here it is too hot to breathe. Nor that people insist on standing too damn close to eachother in such weather or that they often seem bent upon making assholes of themselves ...
It isn't even that I frankly don't LIKE most people .. (hey I NEVER claim to be one of the nice guys!!)
It is because they just don't think.
"It's not that you didn't care for her Kevin ... it is just that you were a little more involved with someone else ... YOURSELF." I believe is the line from The Devil's Advocate.
I think it is simply that most people don't even get that far.
They don't think and so they cause offence ... and sooner or later it winds up on my doorstep like some obscene Cash on Delivery Dog turd.
Yup soomer or later it gets to me and THEN ... in the "Spirit of the Times" I am supposed to smile and ignore it.
If I don't of course I am a humbug or some inhuman monster.
Well this year I am in fact a veritable Baal of Consumer Joy despite being knee deep in other people's bullshit.
Frankly I am sick of wearing other people's lack of consideration, (to say nothing of their inability to do whatever it is they are supposed to be doing properly let alone well!) and that is the long and short of it.
I will soon be supplying some rather stand out examples so keep your eyes peeled to see them and your knife keen not to BE them! *BG*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home