No City Boy - You WON'T "get it"
It is no surprise ...
There are some joys you only know if you were a hick.
There are some joys you only know if you were a hick.
Nice to hear someone else remembers like I do.
Well now many of you who have known me in the past have probably thought upon seeing my other blog on carving etc. "Yeah but what does he think about .... I know he has an opinion that he is hiding!" Well not so .... here they are.
1 Comments:
but .... I didn't know that many pole dancers with implants through my youth... now however... LOL
(disclaimer- I cannot claim none of the girls I knew through my youth didn't then become pole dancers with implants)
That actually reminded all too well of my short time living in Bundaberg... *shudders*
Post a Comment
<< Home